The latest in the Nautilus 2 tank series, a sleek, curvy design equipped with a 0.4ohm BVC coil for direct to lung vaping and a 1.8ohm BVC coil for mouth to lung vaping.
Top-fill child resistant design with a silicone self seal keeps things clean, and as the coils are interchangeable with other Nautilus coils, it allows you to personalise your draw/vapour preference.
Refilling the child resistant Nautilus 2S tank is simple and mess free.
Unscrew the top cap anti-clockwise a few turns, Place your thumb on the top cap above the indicator spot and push away from you, this will reveal the filling slot. Once filled, slide the top cap back into place and screw the top cap back down.
The unscrew and push action plus the perfect amount of strength resistance to open ensures that this tank will be child resistant and leak free.
Changing your coil
1. Invert the tank and unscrew to remove the base hardware.
2. Push down the child-proof mechanism and unscrew to disengage the child-proof coil component.
3. Detach the used coil and replace it with a new one.
4. Insert the child-proof coil component into the tank, then push down and screw in to relocate the child-proof coil component.
5. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.